Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Recap, 2010 {family}

On a personal note, this summer flew by so quickly! I kept quite busy with clients, as well as my son's sixth birthday and our family vacation making it memorable.

Here is a photo summary of my sixth year old's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. (I know, I know--but he BEGGED us to have it there!) Ü

Blog9_bday_WEB

Any 'Nightmare Before Christmas' fans in the house?? My kids LOVE this movie. Hence; the cake.

Blog7_bday_WEB

A fun time was had by all!

Blog2_bday_WEB

Next up, a very small photo sampling of our family vacation to Omaha, Nebraska. (It is merely a tiny fraction of the 403 vacation pictures I brought home...yikes.)

We had a wonderful time at the spectacular Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, yummy restaurants, homemade ice cream parlors, The Childrens' Museum, and Omaha's lovely Botanical Gardens. (<---this is where mamma went a little camera crazy. Ü) Blog6_vacay_WEB

Blog2_vacay_WEB

Best of all, I got to soak up these people. ♥

IMG_9419 copy_WEB

Coming soon...many sneak peeks and some recent sessions! xo

No comments: