Saturday, August 14, 2010

some recent bellies...

I know, I know--you weren't sure if I was dead or alive! This summer has been so. insanely. busy. I am sorry for being such a bad blogger as of late! I am back.

I have SO MUCH to share with you, dear readers.

Tonight, however; I am choosing to share a couple of recent maternity sessions with you.

Meet Amy; she is a dear, long time client of mine. She very recently welcomed her third little boy into the world since these photos were taken. I am excited to get him in front of my lens, next week. I will be seeing him often over the next year; as he is a new member of the 'Watch Me Grow' baby club. (It's where all the cool babes hang out!)

IMG_9616 copy_WEB

IMG_9576 copy_WEB

IMG_9627 copy_WEB

IMG_9586 copy_WEB

IMG_9554_WEB

IMG_9563 copy_WEB

Next up, the lovely Kristen. There is nothing quite like expecting your first child, and it is proven by her glow. These were some favorites from our time together.

IMG_5772_WEB IMG_5773_WEB

IMG_5784 copy_WEB

IMG_5778 copy_WEB

IMG_5723 copy_WEB


Stay tuned for a summer recap, beautiful babies, seniors, and much much more!

No comments: