Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Pickle Chair

Nothing fancy folks. I just had to capture my kiddos eating pickles in their 'pickle chair'. It is something that they made up on their own. They run and get pickles...then start chanting "pickle chair! pickle chair! pickle chair..." and then they go plop themselves down in our old recliner and start crunching away. Weird, I know. But cute. My children have countless games that only they understand. I love witnessing the close relationship that they share with one another.

It's things like these that I hope I can remember in my mind's eye long after they are grown. Maybe these pictures will help.

(Please excuse the horrible lighting. The floor lamp + the dark cave where I live + at night = ...you get the idea.)

The Pickle Chair


The Pickle Chair


The Pickle Chair


The Pickle Chair

The Pickle Chair

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't it just hilarious the things our kids do? I love knowing that they have relationships outside of Jeremy and me. They are forming such great relationships that will last long after I am gone.
Love those pictures of N and Z.