Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whatever our souls are made of . . .

theirs and mine are the same.

I was hit hard with a big dose of reality this weekend. One of my dearest friends lost her full term baby at 38 weeks. I am saddened beyond words. I am also so very thankful for the blessings that call me 'mamma' every day. Life is frail. Short. Sometimes so, so very short.

Hug your children extra tight tonight as you tuck them in. Remember that things could be so different--your reality changed on a dime.


Offspring  :o)


Offspring  :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, that is so so sad. Please send along my sincerest sympathy. If she needs someone to talk to, give her my email address.
You're right, we are so blessed and so lucky to have these sweet souls to take care of and play with...
Much love, light, and healing to your sweet friend.